TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
Please read all the terms below carefully.
By purchasing any of the following, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions:
1. Tours and retreats
If cancelling 60 days or more prior to retreat or tour start date:
Any payment made other than the non-refundable deposit will be refunded upon request. There will be a $100 administrative fee deducted.
If cancelling 59 days or less to the retreat or tour start date:
No payments are refundable. It is highly recommended that you seek travel insurance at the time of booking with YAMA, to ensure you are protected for any change in circumstances such as flight delays or cancellations, health impairments, acts of terrorism, work emergencies etc.
If the instructor cancels:
The non-refundable deposit will not be refunded. However, any payments in addition to the non-refundable deposit will be returned to you in the event of YAMA cancelling a retreat or tour.
Please take note, this is in extreme unforeseen circumstances. If the instructor falls ill, YAMA will have contingency plans in place to ensure the continued facilitation of all booked activities.
Flights, accommodation and additional travel costs will NOT be reimbursed in the event of the instructor cancelling the retreat or tour.
For this reason it is crucial for all participants to seek their own travel insurance to prevent any financial loss.
1. Private, group classes and workshops
Waiver form must be signed and returned to YAMA before taking part in any private or group classes.
If cancelling 12 hours or more prior to the start of the class, you incur no financial loss.
If cancelling 12 hours or less prior to the start of the class, you will incur a $20 cancellation fee. This will be deducted from the total amount that has been paid so far. If your class was not prepaid, you will be sent a $20 invoice.
In the event of workshops being prepaid such as a 10 session children’s program, the participant would not be eligible for a refund due to there only being 10 sessions available. Once the program has been purchased the child is enrolled and there are no further reimbursements.
If YAMA cancels a private, group class or workshop, all participants will receive a full refund.
1.Tours and Retreats
-Every room may vary slightly in terms of size and amenities, however all room types are equally priced.
- If you have specific requests or needs for your room, we will do our BEST to accommodate you, however we cannot guarantee it can be done. ALL ROOMS ARE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE- so the sooner you sign up, the more likely your needs will be fulfilled. If you do not have a roommate you will be paired with another guest who is not yet assigned a roommate. If you do not specify that you are booking for two guests during check out we will assume you are a SINGLE GUEST booking a shared room.
- The total cost paid is for one space on the retreat which covers your room, food and transportation that is included (please read inclusion list on the information page).
- YAMA is not responsible for lost, stolen, or missing items.
- YAMA is not responsible for lost, stolen, or missing sponsored items.
- YAMA is not responsible for airline cancellations, missed flights, or transportation issues prior to the retreat.
- All reservations and bookings are first come first serve.
- All rooms are shared unless you purchase a private room booking
- All prices are the same for each guest (with the exception of Early Bird Pricing)
- A VALID PASSPORT IS REQUIRED if you are leaving your home country to attend retreat.
- All deposits are non-refundable (it is important to take out your own travel insurance to avoid any financial loss)
- You have until 61 days before the retreat to request any refund (Deposit is non-refundable even if requested prior to 61 days before the retreat start date).
- Travel insurance is NOT included in the price of the retreat, and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for ultimate protection
- If you do not specify who your roommate is we will assume you are open to any guest.
- You must pay your total retreat balance at least 3 days prior to the retreat start date by using our booking website (CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED UPON ARRIVAL).
- You must sign and return liability waiver BEFORE the first day of the retreat.
-Please specify who your roommate will be for overnight retreats.
-If you do not have a roommate you will be paired with another guest who is not yet assigned a roommate.
-If you have chosen a Single Bed you must specify a roommate who has already booked a Single Bed.
-If there are no single beds available and you are booking a Shared Bed, you will be sharing a bed with another guest of the retreat. Please put the word "female", "male", or "either", to give us an idea of who you would be comfortable sharing with.
-Please be aware that if you are booking a shared bed for two guests you must specify the quantity during checkout.
-If you do not specify that you are booking for two guests during check out we will assume you are a single guest booking a shared room.